What to Expect
We don't just help you make great bags. From start to finish, Klum House has designed every workshop to maximize the time spent creating, lessons learned, and amazing end results. Here's what sets us apart from traditional sewing classes.
• Leave with a finished product
• Passionate & skilled teachers
• Beverages & snacks provided
• A welcoming, inspiring & comfortable environment
• "I Made This!" bragging rights
• Maker Kit included in price of class at discount
• High quality materials: Waxed canvas, leather & metal
• All fabric & leather cut, marked & ready to sew
• All bag patterns taught are designed in-house
• Singer Heavy Duty home sewing machines provided
From $1350.00 / Per person
FROM $1850.00 / Per Person
FROM $1750.00 / Per Person
Prepare for your retreat
Here is some description text. Sit at decore efficiañtur ullámcorper. Sít tempór iríure atomorum ex, vim clita conveñire in. Malorum ponderúm elóquentiam te íus, ex rebum expetenda séd. Ex magna debet nec. Id enim definitioñes vix, nó qúo volutpat disseñtiunt, ad nam corporá reprimique conséquuntur. Ut duó stet trítani, quo ex velit conséquat coñcludaturque. Sed ei eirmód póstulant, ad nám populo dólorum desérunt, adhúc erant mentitum ín méa.
No vis veri quáereñdum. Sit in doloré virtúte apeirian, saepe fácilisis usu ex. Quod tatioñ soleat sea ad, et agam officiis scribentur quo. Eum salé facer ut, dolores defiñítionem est te. Et saepe civíbus deniqué eum. Erant núllam ea ius, clita putént séa at, ei eos gráece insoleñs repudiare.
MAKER KIT INCLUDED
All materials you need to make the class project are cut, prepped & assembled into Maker Kits. These kits are included in the price of class at a 40-50% discount off retail pricing.
That's why we ask you for your color choices when you sign up for class. Cutting & prepping materials ahead of time means you to get to sew right off the bat. It also allows us to offer shorter & more affordable classes. Shop Maker Kits
A beautiful split-level commercial space on N. Williams with high ceilings, natural light, and plenty of room for all of their industrial sewing machines. They wanted to preserve the laid-back coziness of Klum House's previous home studio and create a space that feels welcoming, inspiring, and dynamic, with plenty of space for making and all of the necessary tools at your fingertips. Learn More
• We require at least 7 days notice prior to the start of class to cancel for a full refund.
•We require at least 48 hours notice prior to the start of class to rebook for a later class. Read Full Policy