THE BIG PICTURE:
The Everyday Experience Of Braving Your Own Business
You are an artist doing it your way. You make products by hand and sell them through various channels. If you aren’t there yet, you’re ramping up for the big launch. You visualize the concept, produce it, and sell it. You've started operating your one-woman show, and what you could use now is a little business guidance and support.
BYOB is here to help. In this introductory three hour workshop we will discuss and breakdown the key elements of a creative business model through interactive activity, writing exercises and group discussion. How does your current operation fit into a successful business model? In short, we thoroughly cover the basics of running a business so you can get your bearings and start off on your journey with more focus, intention, and confidence to build a successful business.
Your hosts are artists and makers who have had over a decade of experience running their own creative businesses. They’ve made mistakes and learned from them, received instruction from mentors to increase their knowledge and skill level, and experienced success and joy through their efforts. Ellie and Heather are excited to share with you what they’ve learned and facilitate helpful exercises in a humorous + informative way.
Be ready to laugh, learn, connect and feel more empowered and knowledgeable in the creative and laid back setting of Klum House. Snacks and drinks provided, but if you have a particular beverage you would like to enjoy, then feel free to BYOB!
- Understand all the elements and factors that make up the daily tasks of running a creative business
- Workshop real scenarios that you will deal with in your business
- Learn how vision + values help you craft a solid Value Proposition (What value your product or service has in the marketplace).
- Gain insight into Revenue Streams AKA managing the money side of things
- Connect with others and gain support from shared experiences
- Take home further creative business management resources
Limited seats available. Claim your spot.
Workshop Fee: $30
Use Code: Klumhouse2017 for $6 off registration!