It's social sew! Bring an unfinished project or start a new one! Make stuff! Snack! Mingle with makers! Keep snacking!
Social sew is a collaborative crafting circle in our amazing North Portland sewing studio. Although there is no direct instruction as in one of our classes, there is a sharing of knowledge while we work alongside each other. Feel free to bring snacks or drinks or just your project. Stay for an hour or a few. Super excited to sew with you.
What To Bring
- Bring what you think you will need that is unique to your project ie; pattern pieces and instruction or personal sewing machine.
- Bring your own project, materials, and/or machine
What We Have
- You can totally use our machines and tools if you need them. We just ask that you have prior experience using a sewing machine.
- We have sewing machines, scissors, pencils, chalk, thread and other odds and ends.
- Feel free to send an email if you're wondering about something specific.
$5/hour. Stay for one one or all 3! There will be an option to add hours on in person, if you end up wanting to stay for longer.
You must be comfortable using a sewing machine if you will be using one of our machines.