Class Fee: $89
Level 1 Sewing Class: No prior sewing experience is needed to take this class.
All materials to make bag included in price. All sewing machines & supplies provided!
Classy & versatile, this Waxed Canvas Hobo Tote is made to withstand world travel and around town action. Whether you're travelling by airplane, bicycle, boat, train, truck or spaceship, this bag will stand up to the elements in all your adventures.
Learn to sew this waxed canvas Hobo Tote in this 5 hour sewing intensive. Not only will you go home with your very own tote that you made start-to-finish with your own two hands, you will also learn indespensible industrial sewing techniques for the home sewer. Your finished product will be made with high quality waxed canvas, cotton, and brass with leather details. Your friend's literally won't even believe you made it with your own two hands!
- Waxed canvas is a naturally water resistant material -- perfect for your outdoor adventures in the Pacific Northwest
- Packable bag— so stow it when you need to & pull it out when you need simple portage on-the-go
- Solid brass hardware
- Real leather details
- Lined with engineer striped cotton
- Adjustable & removable cross-body strap
- Brass snap closure secures your stuff in bag
- Inside pocket for organization of small things
Materials Needed: None. We provide all machines, tools, and materials. Just bring yourself! We suggest also bringing a closed-top water bottle to hydrate during class & also some snacks.