THE ART OF NUMBERS
Bookkeeping + Taxes Made Simple
In this 3-hour workshop you will gain tangible skills and information to decipher the ins + outs of business finances for creative entrepreneurs. Led by Jenna Goldin, a licensed tax preparer in Oregon since 2010 that is on a mission to empower self-employed creative folk by demystifying the often intimidating field of finances and taxes.
- Basic bookkeeping techniques with examples
- Self-employment tax (what is it and how to calculate it)
- An in-depth discussion of tax deductible expenses for self-employed artists
- General tips on how to run a small business and effectively track your finances
- Refer to the information learned in this bookkeeping and taxes workshop to use in the Financials section of your business plan
There will be plenty of time for questions and answers, so please come prepared with any questions that you have regarding your specific experience.
BIO - JENNA GOLDIN, LTP - Jenna Goldin has been a Licensed Tax Return Preparer in Oregon since 2010. Her background is in women's studies and psychology. She started doing taxes to provide low cost, high quality services to self employed people. She aims to create a supportive and empowering experience for her clients. Read more about Jenna.
Workshop Fee: $115 - $125
Limited seats available. Claim your spot.