MARKETING + BRAND STRATEGY
If you are an emerging business who’s ready to turn your ideas into a reality. Or, an established brand that isn’t seeing the level of success you hoped for and is ready to reevaluate your strategy and approach, THIS is for you.
Led by Brittany Sierra, in this 3-hour workshop, you’ll learn clear, step-by-step strategies to create a business that allows you to live your passion full-time and make real money doing what you love.
You’ll learn real strategies that work and walk away with a personalized strategy to move forward in your business that you can apply right away to see results now.
- How to use your story to determine your purpose and create an incredible brand.
- 3 steps to determining your brand message.
- How to create a die-hard community around your brand.
- How to stand out in a saturated market and set yourself apart.
- How to create a personalized marketing strategy for your business
- How to create a digital marketing strategy using social media, your blog, and your newsletter to drive traffic to your website and boost sales.
- How to attract paying customers.
- How to create engaging content.
- The number one thing that will bring you success that no one talks about.
- How to create buzz and hype around your brand
- And so MUCH more!
Skip the frustration, stress, and confusion of trying to do it all on your own and instead, get inspired, learn new strategies to grow your business in a fun, interactive environment and connect with like-minded fashion creatives.
BIO - BRITTANY SIERRA - Brittany Sierra is the Founder of Arreis PR + Marketing boutique agency and Laptops & Smalltalk, an online platform and offline network for emerging designers and fashion brands dedicated to bridging the gap between business and emerging fashion.With an educational background in business and years of experience in marketing, social media, branding and media relations, Brittany has a deep passion for helping entrepreneurs and small business owners create profitable businesses that allow them to live their passion on their own terms. Read more about Brittany.
Workshop Fee: $110 - $125
Seats are limited. Reserve your seat today!