Make your own travel gear & Holiday gifts! Create an easy-sew boxy zipper pouch with bragging rights!
This class is part 3 of the Sew Like a Boss Series. Take 1 class or all 3 for a $58 discount on the whole series!
In this 2.5-hour, beginner-friendly sewing workshop. You'll learn to sew a waxed canvas + leather Woodland Dopp kit, the perfect travel companion to carry all of your personal items. This zippered pouch is durable, water resistant, and spacious enough to carry all of your essentials. You'll leave with a handsome finished bag, ready to continue your travels in style. And the best part is, you made it from start to finish with your own two hands!
- How to sew a zipper
- How to create a boxy pouch
- How to insert a liner
- How set metal rivets
- Working with waxed canvas
- Custom design by you!
- 2 outside pockets & 1 inside pocket
- 10 oz waxed canvas exterior
- Light or dark yarn dyed linen liner
- Real leather details
- Customize leather stamping with initials
- Brass zipper & leather pull
- 14" H x 13" L x 4" D