Industrial sewing machines can seem overwhelming, so we're going to break it all down for you. Our industrial sewing workshops are focused on helping you build confidence while demystifying the walking-foot & industrial lockstitch machines.
Level 1 sewing class: No prior sewing experience required
Industrial sewing machines are powerful tools used in upholstery, leather-work, bag making, and any production sewing. If you're looking to take your handmade product to the next level, start your business, or just build skills to tackle more elaborate projects— this class is for you.
- Get hands-on knowledge of how to operate an industrial sewing machine
- Learn the ins & outs of industrial sewing machines & tools needed to set-up your shop
- Learn how to control the speed
- Learn how tension & timing work on an industrial machine
- Fabric handling skills
- Qualify for ISEW (Industrial Sewing Empowerment Workspace) Sessions