Classic tote boasting an inside zipper pocket and magnetic closure. Made by you bragging rights!
$110 + $30 - $65 Materials
Learn to sew The Oberlin Market Tote Bag in this 4.5 hour sewing workshop. Not only will you go home with a tote that you made start-to-finish with your own two hands, you will also learn indispensable bag sewing techniques for handling heavy-weight fabric on a home sewing machine. This workshop comes with a pattern that will allow you to create this tote as many times as you wish!
Level 2 Sewing Class: Some prior sewing experience needed.
Level: Advanced Beginner
Some sewing experience is required
-Sewing with heavy-weight 8.25oz waxed canvas on a home machine
-Working with hardware
-Constructing an inside hanging pocket and french seams
-Attaching a magnetic snap
-Sewing through multiple layers of thick fabric
- Capacity. 11.5" H x 13" W x 5" D
- Quality Materials. Real leather straps attached with strong metal brads.
- Durable. Waxed canvas exterior fabric is a naturally water resistant material.
- Secure. Features magnetic snap closure
- Organized. Four external pockets & an internal zipper pocket.
- Rugged. Built to withstand being loaded down with a laptop & school books.
- Flat square base ideal for carrying books and groceries. Extra reinforced base layer.
- Beautifully Designed. Open top that’s easy to throw stuff in. Unique envelop base construction.
STYLE YOUR COLORS:
We cut and prep all your materials for your class MAKER KIT, ready for your arrival.
So let us know what colors you'd like!
See some of our favorite combos below:
NOTE YOUR COLORS FOR: MAIN BODY / POCKET / LEATHER
MAKE IT AGAIN... with a discount!
Lucky you! Students get wholesale pricing on extra Oberlin Maker Kits purchased in class- with a 40% discount! Continue building your skills by making another tote for a friend, because you know they'll want one;) Discount given on day of class only.