Come hang out with us!
Join us for a meet up and open house! Check out our teaching studio and collaborative sewing workshop. There'll be wine, snacks, great company, and crafting, of course. While you're here, take advantage of our drop-in workshop & make a customized leather key holder ($20).
This is a free event and everyone is welcome!
Drop-in to Klum House Workshop & make a custom leather key holder in just 5-15 minutes! You will have the option to stamp custom letters into your black or brown leather key holder & use the industrial snap press to add a snap. For $5 more, you can stamp a personal message into a brass metal tag to put on your key holder. Leave class with an awesome everyday item that you made with your own two hands!
Personalized Leather Key Holder & Brass Tag
It's social sew! Bring an unfinished project or start a new one! Make stuff! Snack! Mingle with makers! Keep snacking!
Social sew is a collaborative crafting circle in our amazing North Portland sewing studio. Although there is no direct instruction as in one of our classes, there is a sharing of knowledge while we work alongside each other. Feel free to bring snacks or drinks or just your project. Stay for an hour or a few. Super excited to sew with you.
What To Bring
- Bring what you think you will need that is unique to your project ie; pattern pieces and instruction or personal sewing machine.
- Bring your own project, materials, and/or machine
What We Have
- You can totally use our machines and tools if you need them. We just ask that you have prior experience using a sewing machine.
- We have sewing machines, scissors, pencils, chalk, thread and other odds and ends.
- Feel free to send an email if you're wondering about something specific.