Functional + sleek, The Overlook is your superwoman utility belt disguised as a fashion-forward tote. Made by you bragging rights!
During this workshop, beginner stitchers become bag-sewing experts and leave with a sleek, utilitarian, well-designed tote.
- Sewing zippers
- Attaching hardware & straps
- Sewing pockets
- Sewing liners
- Creating boxed corners
- Handling heavy-weight fabric
- Zipper closure at top
- 2 outside pockets & 1 inside pocket
- 10 oz waxed canvas exterior
- 12 oz natural canvas liner
- Real leather straps
- Metal Hardware & D-Ring for keys
- 10.5" Tall x 11" wide (at bottom) x 5" deep
Maker Kits & Materials
An Overlook Maker Kit is included in the price of class & has everything you need to make your beautiful bag!
Choose from Black, Gray, Burgundy, Olive, Navy, Slate Blue, and Brush Brown.
You will have a chance to make fabric selections after you add the class to your cart. Leather & hardware choices will be made during class.
*Please Note: One of the allures of waxed canvas is it's ability to show wear & use. With more use, more creases appear in the canvas, and all the marks start to blend.
Lucky you! Students get wholesale pricing on extra kits purchased in class- only $60! Continue building your skills by making another tote for a friend, because you know they'll want one;) Discount given in class.
Standard Maker Kit - $60
- Waxed Canvas Exterior Fabric (Cut, marked & ready to sew)
- 12oz Duck Canvas Interior Liner Fabric (Cut, marked & ready to sew)
- (1) 14" Brass Zipper
- (16) Metal Quick-set Rivets
- (2) Leather Handles
- (1) Leather Cross-Body Strap
- (3) D-Rings
- (1) Leather Zipper Pull
- (2) Klum House Labels