Create a beautiful and timeless stocking with Pendleton® wool. Learn machine basics along with tips and tricks on how to sew with this speciality fabric. Customize your stocking with leather stamping!
$35 + $65 Materials Kit
Seriously impress your entire family with a beautiful, handmade, Pendleton® stocking. The always-in-style Pendleton® fabric is sure to bring your Oregon cabin chic decorating scheme to a whole new level. This is a beginner-friendly class, no prior sewing experience is necessary, and all machines and materials are provided. Extra kits will be available to purchase day of class to make a matching pair.
Level: Absolute Beginner
Absolutely no sewing experience required.
- Sewing with Pendleton® wool on a home machine.
- Sewing a binding
- Attaching leather and metal hardware
- Sewing through multiple layers of thick fabric
- Dimensions: 17” H x 9” W
- Quality materials. Real leather and long lasting wool, milled in the USA.
- Rustic & Modern.
- Timeless Pendleton® design