It's social sew! Bring an unfinished project, maker kit, or start anew. Make stuff, snack, mingle with makers! Keep snacking!
Social sew is a collaborative crafting circle in our amazing North Portland sewing studio. Although there is no direct instruction as in one of our classes, there is a sharing of knowledge while we work alongside each other. Feel free to bring snacks or drinks or just your project. Stay for an hour or a few. Super excited to sew with you.
What To Bring
- Bring what you think you will need that is unique to your project ie; pattern pieces and instruction or personal sewing machine.
- Bring your own project, materials, and/or machine
What We Have
- You can totally use our machines and tools if you need them. We just ask that you have prior experience using a sewing machine.
- We have sewing machines, scissors, pencils, chalk, thread and other odds and ends.
- Feel free to send an email if you're wondering about something specific.